Pipe mounting by experts
We install pipes from bypasses to entire buildings in copper, plastics and stainless steel.
INSTAFELX, THE INNOVATIVE, COST REDUCING PRESSURED AIR PIPE SYSTEM
The main problem of conventional pressured air systems lies in energy losses within the pipes. In most of them, 40% of the energy is lost. The main reasons for these expensive losses are defects on pipe systems that oftentimes have grown over the years.
- Systemic constriction of pipe diameter
INSTAFLEX ensures higher profitability
- Loss-free transport of pressured air from compressor to user
- No constrictions and leaks
- Absolutely corrosion free
- Free passages and smooth surface ensure unproblematic operation
- Fast installation
- High energy savings
- Reduced energy, installation and maintenance costs
TESEO Aluminium Profile Pipe System
The modular TESEO aluminum profile system H.B.S:
HBS is a modular pipe system made of extruded aluminum. It assures quick and simple installation for pressured air distributing systems, vacuums and fluids.
HBS consists of:
- Extruded aluminum square tubes
- Aluminum joints and accessories
HBS is distinguished by its flexibility. Alternations can be made at all times and positions. The absolute tightness is guaranteed by conventional O-ring seals. All HBS components are approved and certified by TÜV.
Most important advantages:
- Modular design
- Fast, simple and economic installation
- Extraction lines can be added without interrupting operation
- Simple modification and extension of the system
- No residue inside the pipes, hence, consistent clean pressured air quality
- The smooth surface ensures a 30% higher air flow rate as in comparable galvanized steel pipes.