Pressured air measuring systems
Consumption and leakage metering as well as dew point and humidity monitoring
AGO Hydroair conducts regular maintenance, tests and measurements to ensure a higher life span of the components. We offer the following pressured air-measuring systems:
- Metering of consumption
- Metering of leakages
- Dew point and humidity monitoring
DETECTION OF PRESSURED AIR LEAKS WITH SONAPHONE R
Flowing gases and fluids within pipes and at leaks create ultrasound due to friction. These high-frequency signals can be detected with high accuracy, even over a distance of several meters. The SONAPHONE R converts these into electric and acoustic signals that can be perceived using black out headsets.
Bearing damage on roller bearings causes higher friction; this creates noises that are detectable with sonic probes.
Applications and advantages:
- Leakage detection -> simple search for leaks, excellent leak detection through new sound transducer technology; armature examination; tightness control
- Inexpensive detection of leaks on pressured air, steam, gas and vacuum lines, boilers, pipes, valves and condensate separators
- Reliable early detection of bearing damages and wear
- Explicit proof of electric insulation damages upon partial discharges
- Extensive set of accessories
MONITORING DEW POINT AND HUMIDITY WITH FA 200-1 AND -2 FROM TESTO
FA 200-1, the economic standard device, measures the dew point from -60 to +30°Ctpd. The device creates output signals in a range of 4 to 20 mA respective to -60 to +30°Ctpd.
FA 200-2 shows the dew point in addition. An alarm limit value can be programmed. If the limit is reached, a signal on the display will be triggered.
- Simple control and alignment possibility on site
- Fast measuring and standard interface with measurement chamber (option)
- Simple adjustment of limit, monitoring and alarms around the clock (FA200-2)